CERA offers engaging workshops and presentations about Ontario tenants’ rights, including:
- Human Rights in Housing in Ontario
- Ontario Tenant Rights under the Residential Tenancies Act
- Preventing Evictions in Ontario
- Supporting Aging in Place in Rental Housing using human rights and eviction prevention frameworks
- Arts-based Youth Housing Rights Workshops
Contact us for booking: cera(at)equalityrights.org. Our experienced presenters and facilitators can customize a workshop for your group.
Please inquire about the cost of human rights and housing training for housing providers, private landlords, or property management companies at cera(at)equaltyrights.org