Become a Peer Facilitator!
Do you believe in housing rights for all? So do we! If you are 16-29 years old and live in Toronto or GTA, we invite you to join us as a Peer Facilitator!
You will be delivering our free, interactive and engaging peer-led education workshops on housing rights in order to equip individuals with the tools they need to be their own advocate! This is one excellent opportunity for someone that wants to further build their leadership skills.
Peer Facilitator Duties:
- Attend all required development training and meetings.
- Co-facilitate 2+ Youth Housing Rights Workshops.
- Share knowledge and experiences during workshops.
- Assist in the creation of a safe space for workshop participants.
- Willingness to learn!
- Lived experience with Homelessness.
- Passion for Equity in housing.
- Comfortable with public speaking.
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
Applications should be submitted by November 18, 2019 via email: CERAYouth@equalityrights.org